ESCAPE is a 2.5D puzzle platformer set during the evacuation of Earth.
- Mankind has abandoned Earth after it could no longer support life.
- Solve environmental puzzles in a dynamic world taken over by nature.
- We built it in Goodluck, our tiny and superfast ECS engine featuring a WebGL2 renderer, real-time shadows, skeletal animations, spatial audio, and more.
- Play on desktop and mobile, as long as your browser supports WebGL2.
- On Apple devices, you'll need Safari 15 on macOS, and iOS 15 on iPhones and iPads.
- It was developed in 23 days between August 21 and September 13, 2021, as a submission to the 2021 edition of the js13kGames 2021 competition.
- The theme of the competition was Space.
- It’s less than 13 KB zipped. All of it.
- It placed 18th out of 223 entries.
- You can play it right now in your browser.