Mirrorisk is a video game adaptation of the 1957 board game classic, Risk.
- It's a turn-based strategy in which the goal is to conquer the world.
- Each turn you'll deploy new arimes and move the ones already on the board.
- The game takes place on the Mirrored Earth where West is East and East is West.
- The goal was to recreate the home-made feel of the game.
- It's a submission to the Gamedev.js 2021 Jam.
- The theme of the jam was Mirror.
- Mirrorisk placed 29th overall.
- It's written in Goodluck, our custom ECS game engine.
- It uses WebGL1 to render the scene, for maximum compatibility across desktop and mobile. (Tsk tsk, Safari…)
- The rendering pipeline is capable of texture and normal mapping, multiple dynamic light sources (directional and point lights), and real-time shadows from a single source.
- You can play it right now in your browser.
- The game is optimized for desktop (mouse) and tablets (touch).
- It runs on mobile, but the UI isn't designed to be responsive (yet).