You Are The Snooze Button
You Are The Snooze Button is a tiny action game about being an alarm clock on wheels.
- Your job is to wake up the human. The human doesn't want to be woken up, however, and will try to press the snooze button. Don't let them.
- The idea was inspired by Clocky which I used to own.
- Built in Goodluck, our tiny and superfast ECS engine featuring a WebGL2 renderer, real-time shadows, skeletal animations, spatial audio, and more.
- Play on desktop and mobile, as long as your browser supports WebGL2.
- On Apple devices, you'll need Safari 15 on macOS, and iOS 15 on iPhones and iPads.
- It was developed in less than 48 hours as a submission to Ludum Dare 50.
- The theme was Delay the inevitable.
- It was submitted to the Compo category, which requires working solo and from scratch.
- You can play it right now in your browser.