- Backcountry is an action RPG game inspired by Diablo and
- It’s set in the spaghetti western-like Wild West. You play as a bounty hunter.
- It’s 3D and easily achieves 60 FPS on recent hardware with integrated GPUs, including
phones, and on most devices with a dedicated GPU.
- It’s 13,304 bytes. All of it.
- It was developed in 31 days between August 13 and September 13, 2019, as a submission for
the 2019 edition of js13kGames.
- It placed 18th overall, and:
- 3rd in the Web Monetization category,
- 4th in the Mobile category.
- You can play it right now in your
- The original build submitted to js13kGames requires WebGL2 support.
- If you're on Safari or iOS play the WebGL1 build instead.